Thursday, July 21, 2011

embrace the instagram

happy thursday ya'll
i normally don't say ya'll, but when it is 100 degrees outside
my inner southern girl comes out.

today i am embracing instagram
i love how you can take a not so great picture with your iphone and turn it into a "memory" picture
this picture of me and the peach, mmmmm not so great (hello age spots, you are so scary this close up)

take this same pic, run it through instagram and
VOILA!


a memory of taking silly pictures of ourselves and seeing where she gets her mouth.
i'm hearting on you instagram.

go to emily's to see what everyone else is embracing today!



4 comments:

Wendy said...

Great picture! I so wanna get me some instagram! I suppose that would mean a new phone is in order :)

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Super cute! I love Instagram.. I'll have to try and find you.

Jessa said...

I lurve the instagram! And the peach is a super cutie!

Amber said...

Super cute. Can't wait to get an iphone!