today i found my thankful self and i started using her
challenged by the ann voskamp book,
i started believing this statement:
"There are no emergencies. Only amateurs hurry."
i put molasses on my constant forward motion
i put molasses on my constant forward motion
and loved on my people
"Today, I will transfigure all things into beauty, and I will refuse to see anything else.
thank you Ann
your book is changing me.
for other mom's embracing...
check out emily's blog!
http://www.andersonfamilycrew.blogspot.com/
"Today, I will transfigure all things into beauty, and I will refuse to see anything else.
thank you Ann
your book is changing me.
for other mom's embracing...
check out emily's blog!
http://www.andersonfamilycrew.blogspot.com/


12 comments:
Great pictures and beautiful quotes!
I just told my husband this morning that we need to slow down every day so that maybe time in general slows down. Beautiful pics.
great pics and love the idea of slowing down and lov'n on our people. thanks for sharing.
what great moments we capture when we slow down!!
what great pictures...and a good reminder to be thankful this morning...so thank you for sharing!
fabulous pics! nice to have occasional reminders to slow down in life :)
Amen sister! Love the tropical diaper cover, too cute!
adorable and great points!
Love that quote. Thanks for sharing. I'm going to start using a little more molasses and a little less Red Bull today.
That is a great way to spend the day! Cute littles!
wonderful photos! i especially love that third one with the cute little baby bum.
love your photos.
love your words.
Post a Comment