I need a sunbath.
My vitamin D prescription has RUN OUT.
My vitamin D prescription has RUN OUT.
If you would pretty please just open your shiny red turn styles, I promise to not get angry when that big ten year old kid knocks Baby G off the coconut slide or even when that sweet naive non-resident mommy parks her stroller in OUR spot.
I even promise to shout "YES!" when my Audrey begs to go down the red slide just one more time.
I even promise to shout "YES!" when my Audrey begs to go down the red slide just one more time.
I want to struggle goggles onto faces...
I want to retrieve the little mermaid out of the back splash trap for the third time...
I want to have a reason to paint my toenails again.
I want to retrieve the little mermaid out of the back splash trap for the third time...
I want to have a reason to paint my toenails again.
Summer is God's season when everything and everyone slow to a snails pace and I willingly crawl along with it. Not that I am counting, but there are 146 days/3504 hours/9,456 minutes or 210,240 seconds until summer-if that is how you roll (which obviously I don't, seeing as I needed a calculator, an app and three live people to calculate this).
Skilling told me today that at the warmest part of tomorrow if will feel like -5 degrees.....but not in this mama's mind. Up in this cranium? I will be kicking off flip flops and easing into those zero depth waters-unpainted toenails and all.
1 comment:
sarah love this blog so far! thanks for starting it. Bridg and I dream every day of a time when we will/may live in warm weather 365 days a year. It might get boring-yes-but we would not be cold. I am working now and forgot something in my car-even thinking of walking the 100 feet to my car brings a chill to my bones!
It was so fun to see you all on Christmas Eve. Our bambino #3 will join us in 3 weeks or less-CAN NOT WAIT!!
Post a Comment